Ultimate Family Playdate
Ultimate Family Playdate 2017 Co-Chairs
Yesica Donohoo, Neha Patel, Kristen Szabla-Hong
The Ultimate Family Playdate (UFP) is a yearly event to welcome new Preschool and Kindergarten families as well as to celebrate friendships for all current Preschool and Kindergarten families. It is a day of Friendship, Food, and “Fun-raising.”
The UFP is also an introduction to FXW’s unique mission of creating a diverse community through scholarships. All proceeds from the UFP go to the Children at the Crossroads Foundation which provides scholarships to 30% of FXW’s students. 100% of proceeds go to CATC. Learn more about the CATC mission here.
Online ticket purchasing is now closed. Family tickets and raffle tickets may be purchased on the day of the event.
2017 Jaguar Raffle Prizes
- Principal for a Day with Mrs. Horne
- Director of Imagination Station with Mr. McCurry
- Museum of Science and Industry: One Year Household Family Membership
- Chicago Children’s Theatre: Four (4) Performance Tickets to “Brown Bear, Brown Bear” May 2-28
- Activity Basket including punch pass to Pump it Up, FXW Merchandise and More!
- Activity Basket including Snippets gift card, FXW Merchandise, and Shopkins
- Family Night Out Package – Scale a mountain at Brooklyn Boulders, enjoy a great meal at Luxbar and indulge with No Denial Foods
- Kids Day Out Package – “What are we doing today?” – Answer: Little Beans punch pass, Cone Ice Cream gift card, and arts and crafts!