Giving to CATC

Donors to the Children at the Crossroads Foundation (CATC) are essential partners in our mission – generous individuals, corporations and foundations who also believe in a world where children are empowered to reach their full potential.

There are many ways to make a tax-deductible gift to CATC. No matter which method you choose, your support is deeply appreciated.

Cash or Check

Children at the Crossroads Foundation accepts gifts by cash or check made through the mail or in person. Please make all checks payable to Children at the Crossroads Foundation. Tax ID #: 36-3654481

Children at the Crossroads Foundation
751 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60654


Credit Card and Online Giving

Children at the Crossroads Foundation accepts gifts made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Credit Card gifts can be made via mail/phone/online or in person.

Please click here to make an online gift using your credit card.

Gifts of Stock

The Children at the Crossroads Foundation accepts gifts of stock held at a brokerage house or in certificate form. Please email Ben Johnson for instructions on giving stocks or bonds.

Invest in Kids Act

CATC is a Scholarship Granting Organization under the Illinois Invest in Kids Act. Under certain circumstances, your donation to CATC may allow you to claim a 75% state tax credit. Click here for more information or contact

Matching Gifts

Under our Matching Gifts program, your employer may double or even triple your gift.  The Children at the Crossroads Foundation Matching Gifts Program will help you to complete the necessary paperwork to request a matching gift from your employer.  Once the paperwork has been filed, we will follow-up with your employer to ensure that your gift is matched.

Planned Gifts

Wills, charitable remainder trusts, and life insurance policies offer the opportunity for leaving a lasting legacy to benefit future CATC scholars, while providing the donor with income, tax, and personal benefits.

Gifts In-Kind

To make a donation of goods or services rather than cash or appreciated property please contact Advancement at

Questions and More Information

For questions and additional information, please contact Advancement at